enrollments

  • Thread starter Thread starter SacredHeartFan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredHeartFan

Guest
I regularly get mail from the Marians. Sometimes they will send me cards that have _______ was enrolled in yada-yada-yada. Do you just fill out these cards to enroll someone for the spiritual benefits or do you have to do something?
 
I regularly get mail from the Marians. Sometimes they will send me cards that have _______ was enrolled in yada-yada-yada. Do you just fill out these cards to enroll someone for the spiritual benefits or do you have to do something?
Typically they ask for a donation for every enrollment, and oftentimes the enrollment has a suggested donation (Ie, lifetime enrollment is around $25 donation, etc).

I personally don’t do it. But that’s because I don’t have the money. haha!
 
Typically they ask for a donation for every enrollment, and oftentimes the enrollment has a suggested donation (Ie, lifetime enrollment is around $25 donation, etc).

I personally don’t do it. But that’s because I don’t have the money. haha!
Well they send me the cards but do I have to let them know who I enroll?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top