Erin Hunter's books

  • Thread starter Thread starter HouseArrest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HouseArrest

Guest
I seem to remember a warning about this author but cannot find it on any thread! Am I remembering correctly?

Our just turned 12 year old daughter reads and reads and reads… I have a very difficult time keeping up with her. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
 
Hello, All!
Is anyone familiar with the novels of Erin Hunter? My thirteen-year-old son recently read her book called The Darkest Hours, in her “Warriors” series. The back of the book stated that the author is interested in astrology and “standing stones,” (whatever they are), but my son couldn’t find anything particularly New Age in the book. I didn’t notice anything when I quickly checked it. Yes, my son has read all of the familiar good and wholesome novels, but he is a voracious reader. Are Erin Hunter’s novels OK?

Thank you in advance!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top