Eucharist Adoration on the internet

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkipp
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkipp

Guest
What do you think of Eucharist Adoration on-line? It was in another thread and I wanted to get your thoughts. I actually think that this is a great idea and really had a profound effect on me when I first viewed it.

savior.org/devotions.htm#
 
Doesn’t EWTN have this on TV? If so, does the method matter?
 
Thank you for sharing! While I think it is better done in the physical presence, I can see where this would be most beneficial when one can’t actually get to be there in person. I have bookmarked the site, this would be great for some of my patients.
 
You’re not gazing at the Eucharistic Lord.

You’re gazing at a PICTURE of the Eucharistic Lord when you do this, which is not the same thing.

It might be better to contemplate a classic icon.
 
You’re not gazing at the Eucharistic Lord.

You’re gazing at a PICTURE of the Eucharistic Lord when you do this, which is not the same thing.

It might be better to contemplate a classic icon.
I agree with you.
 
What do you think of Eucharist Adoration on-line?
I think if they are filming the benediction, it could be helpful to people in learning what to expect when they go in person. I certainly wouldn’t recommend it instead of going in person.
 
I think that it is important to view the Eucharist in person. My only comment was that if you cannot get there and would like to take a minute or more to pray at home, work etc. this is not a bad site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top