D
dje101
Guest
Hi all,
I have a question that my younger brother had asked me. I know the answer, but have trouble with the reasoning as to why. My brother and I were discussing the fact that the RCC says that they have the true Eucharist and all other protestant denominations have a sort of imitation. Then my brother asked: Since a priest is trained by the church to give the Eucharist, then can he still give the true Eucharist if he leaves the RCC?
I come from a protestant background and am just getting used to all these Catholic terms and what not. So please forgive me for my lack of knowledge.
I have a question that my younger brother had asked me. I know the answer, but have trouble with the reasoning as to why. My brother and I were discussing the fact that the RCC says that they have the true Eucharist and all other protestant denominations have a sort of imitation. Then my brother asked: Since a priest is trained by the church to give the Eucharist, then can he still give the true Eucharist if he leaves the RCC?
I come from a protestant background and am just getting used to all these Catholic terms and what not. So please forgive me for my lack of knowledge.