O
Oneofthewomen
Guest
I have checked the GIRM on this and did find the answer, so I am hoping that someone here can help me. If possible, links to documentation would be helpful.
This morning, the priest used the Eucharistic prayer for the Mass of Reconciliation 2, however he used the Preface for the 2nd Sunday of Lent. It is my understanding that EP1 and the EP’s for Masses of Reconciliation and for use with children, have there own prefaces that are not inter-changable. Is this correct?
I know that the priest has some lee-way in his choice of EPs, but I was also under the impression that “mixing & matching” was not allowed.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
This morning, the priest used the Eucharistic prayer for the Mass of Reconciliation 2, however he used the Preface for the 2nd Sunday of Lent. It is my understanding that EP1 and the EP’s for Masses of Reconciliation and for use with children, have there own prefaces that are not inter-changable. Is this correct?
I know that the priest has some lee-way in his choice of EPs, but I was also under the impression that “mixing & matching” was not allowed.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me?