Hi Nita ,
Dispensationalists break up the word of God into Eras, they call this age the “Dispensation of Grace” Under the dispensation of Grace, in their view, much of scripture does not apply(like the Lords Prayer- can you imagine the changes they would need to make before it would fit their doctrine?)
They call the Lords Prayer the ‘Apostles Prayer’. Like the Sermon on the mount, they will say that these statements were only for a ‘Jewish’ generation when they were ‘offered’ the kingdom. Their story continues, since they declined the kingdom these words no longer apply.(in their view)
While this doctrine started with Darby more than a century ago, its changed quite a bit over the years. I am quoting something known as ‘3rd wave’ dispensationalism. This doctrine changes so fast, that its hard to pin it down and I cant say if its changed since I looked into it 5 yrs ago. Basically its seduction is violence and turmoil in the mideast, these news stories are used to convince the listener that Armageddon is at the door and to accept Christ before its too late