M
mrs_abbott
Guest
Have any of you ever heard of Richard Bennett, a former Roman Catholic priest who abandoned Catholicism after becoming a Bible Christian?
His tape on the Anti-Christ makes it very clear that he is not playing with a full deck! I suspect that he is being used as well. What a shame.Yes, ive seen his stuff before…
He has such a warped, twisted view of the Faith… one of his videos on Penance was absolutely ridiculous.
A Heretic, good and propper…
Of course it doesn’t. Not one single solitary particle of it.Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?
You have to remember that the Bible did not fall out of the sky fully formed, and that was it. The Church has always depended upon Tradition, the oral imparting of God’s Word from the Apostles, as well as Scripture.Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?
Strange, I must have some sort of anti heretic blocker on my computer. Every time I try to access his site my browser closes. What a laugh? Perhaps God doesn’t want me to dabble in evil stuff.
It’s a plug-in known as Michael v.7.3.1 for Explorer 5.0.1 and above. Also works in some versions of Nescape and Mozilla. Blocks heretics quicker than you can say, “Defend us in battle”.Strange, I must have some sort of anti heretic blocker on my computer. Every time I try to access his site my browser closes. What a laugh? Perhaps God doesn’t want me to dabble in evil stuff.
Don’t worry mrs_abbott there is nothing in Catholicism that contradicts the Bible.Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?
There is nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING in Catholic teaching or practice that contradicts Scripture. If you think there is, or if someone says there is, then you/they need to learn WHAT Scripture actually says and what the Church acutally teaches. Shucks! I’m a full blown, boil-died Bible Christian: AND I’m CATHOLIC the way no non-Catholic can ever be!Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?
Indeed. I got dizzy.Went there, checked out the “What Every Catholics Should Know” site and almost passed out from rolling my eyes so much.
![]()
Interesting thing that many people aren’t aware of:Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?
I would say that he believes that Catholicism contradicts his interpretation of the Bible.Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?
No it does not, but to sola scriptura types and other Protestant groups it does in many areas…Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?
My dear Mrs Abbott,Does Catholicism contradict the Bible, though, like he says?