Evolution and Creationism

• Thread starter Thread starter DictatorCzar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see the nonsense you put yourself through to try to assert the truth of yec?
Do you see the nonsense you put yourself through to try to assert the truth of macro evolution?

Do you see the nonsense you put yourself through to try to assert the truth of the multiverse?

Your position is one of blind faith dependent on bling unguided chance.

Last edited:
40.png
Hume:
We have the oldest human bones, which can be dated.

They come in at around 195k years ago.
Show me the test. Have a source?
Man, you can click open tab and search google as well as I can.

I did and saw an article for modern humans at 200k and another for a human at 300k, but with observable differences so there’s ambiguity as to whether its unclassifiable as a modern human.

Try it out.

40.png
Hume:
Do you see the nonsense you put yourself through to try to assert the truth of yec?
Do you see the nonsense you put yourself through to try to assert the truth of macro evolution?

Do you see the nonsense you put yourself through to try to assert the truth of the multiverse?

Your position is one of blind faith dependent on bling unguided chance.
First I don’t particularly believe in a Multiverse. I’m just willing to accept that it’s a possibility because we have absolutely no idea how the universe began. Next My Views don’t require Blind Faith because, again, they’re driven by observational data provided to us by the empirical Sciences. You can look at this stuff. No faith required except the faith to assume people do their jobs in a professional manner.

If you want me to contact the lab that they did their testing through for a copy of results, no. I’m not going to do that.

It’s all just a big worldwide satanic conspiracy to you, isn’t it?🤣🤔😫

40.png
Michaelangelo:
All light have the same source to the best of our understanding, the electromagnetic field.
What? Where did you get that idea
Quantum field theory.
and what do you mean by “the” electromagnetic field?
The quantum field in which photons exist.
An electromagnetic field is not even an object.
That is correct. But no object is the source of a single photon.

If you want me to contact the lab that they did their testing through for a copy of results, no. I’m not going to do that.

It’s all just a big worldwide satanic conspiracy to you, isn’t it?
I will be happy with reading the paper - empirical paper.

40.png
Hume:
No faith required except the faith to assume people do their jobs in a professional manner.
Thank you for that. Start looking into this a little deeper.
I don’t think this is a bad idea. You may wish to do the same, particularly in your religious figures.

Maybe Jesus of Nazareth was just another ideologue in a world full of them. Just another guy.

That sword cuts both ways.

Show me the body of Emperor Hadrian.
Why, I don’t care about him. Your answer shows you really don’t understand what went on 2,000 years ago. Why are you an atheist?

My faith is based on logic, reason and evidence.

Here you demonstrate that your faith is based on my inability to show you the body of Jesus of Nazareth. On that basis we could also have faith in the deity of Aristotle Attila the Hun or Emperor Hadrian.

Last edited:
Here you demonstrate that your faith is based on my inability to show you the body of Jesus of Nazareth. On that basis we could also have faith in the deity of Aristotle Attila the Hun or Emperor Hadrian.
Once again you do not know much about Jesus and His life and what happened back then. Why are you atheist?

40.png
Hume:
Once again you do not know much about Jesus and His life and what happened back then. Why are you atheist?
Classically speaking, I’m an agnostic. The existence of a diety is unknown and so far cannot be demonstrated. Ergo I dont particularly advocate the existence of a diety for the same reason I don’t advocate Bigfoot.

But this is a separate discussion, albeit related. If we want to start another thread, lets.

Classically speaking, I’m an agnostic. The existence of a diety is unknown and so far cannot be demonstrated. Ergo I dont particularly advocate the existence of a diety for the same reason I don’t advocate Bigfoot.

But this is a separate discussion, albeit related. If we want to start another thread, lets.
You brought up Jesus since you could not answer my challenge.

You brought up criticism of authorities and I just let you know that it went both ways - criticize both secular and religious authorities.

The fact we don’t have the body of Jesus of Nazareth is meaningless. We don’t have the bodies of most ancient historical figures.

If someone posts a bogus claim in the scientific world, there are plenty who are willing to blow it wide open. Baseless claims can’t stick around for a few millennia.

Last edited:
If someone posts a bogus claim in the scientific world, there are plenty who are willing to blow it wide open. Baseless claims can’t stick around for a few millennia.
How much do you know about the Royal Society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back