J
jbuttrey
Guest
Background
I use Linux mainly as unnamed software giants have supported their employees giving to P Parenthood.
Issue
EWTN recently went all W Media files and my Linux machines now can’t hear radio or see live tv.
I just found a Firefox plugin for Linux to at least play old EWTN mp3 files. I can again keep up with great Catholic current thinking.
Get addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/policy/0/846/24245
Enjoy EWTN on LINUX and fight PParenthood
John
John
I use Linux mainly as unnamed software giants have supported their employees giving to P Parenthood.
Issue
EWTN recently went all W Media files and my Linux machines now can’t hear radio or see live tv.
I just found a Firefox plugin for Linux to at least play old EWTN mp3 files. I can again keep up with great Catholic current thinking.
Get addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/policy/0/846/24245
Enjoy EWTN on LINUX and fight PParenthood
John
John