EWTN theme music

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaz1976
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaz1976

Guest
OK, I came here hoping that someone could give me an answer. On EWTN, when they play their bumper music they play a beautiful chant. What is the name of the chant?
 
I think you need to be a little more specific. Do you mean before the daily Mass? I believe the chant is the “Sanctus”.
 
Bumper music? Do you perhaps mean the station ID? (sometimes they have a line of the ‘pange lingua’ with that)
 
Do you mean, “Pange, lingua, gloriosi corporis mysterium…”?
(Sing, my tongue, the Savior’s glory")
 
jaz1976,

I too have been looking for this bumper. Maybe not quite as long as you have, but looking none the less.

youtu.be/qX8XUALY-6U

This youtube video has the track in it. I have contacted the person that posted the video to find out an album or artist. When I find it I will let you know.

God bless,

Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top