R
rinnie
Guest
I know a young kid, 21 who rejects God. I need your help because real soon this debate is going to come up.
Help me to get him thinking, help me to help him understand why God does exist, or in his case could.
Please only sincere help here. Thanks
I need to find a way to get him to investigate why God could exist, to lead him to the Holy Spirit.
I know I have no power to change him, and only God can. But if there is anyway I can help lead him and God chooses to use me, help me be ready, and not make things worse.
Help me to get him thinking, help me to help him understand why God does exist, or in his case could.
Please only sincere help here. Thanks
I need to find a way to get him to investigate why God could exist, to lead him to the Holy Spirit.
I know I have no power to change him, and only God can. But if there is anyway I can help lead him and God chooses to use me, help me be ready, and not make things worse.