Excellent homilies here

• Thread starter Thread starter Br.Dan_OCD
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would bump this up to the top since this is Trinity Sunday and you never know what you’re going to hear. You won’t slip into any heresies during this priest’s homilies! 🙂

(you do need “RealPlayer” in order to listen to them…)

Thank You Br. Dan, for the link! I had to endure a homily on the speculations of my pastor as to rankings of the Holy Trinity via Gallup Poll today. He had Jesus ahead by a large margin, with the Holy Spirit a distant third :eek: :banghead:

I came home and prompty looked up as many meditations/homilies as I could concerning Trinity Sunday. Oh the agony …

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit! 🙏

:blessyou: Cricket

More good homilies available at

www.desertvoice.org

by Fr. Robert Altier, a priest at St. Agnes parish in St. Paul. They post almost all of his homilies, even the daily Mass ones.

BTW, if anyone reading this happens to ever be in St. Paul over a Sunday, I would highly recommend going to St. Agnes’ 10am Latin High Mass (using the new missal, just in Latin!). They also have full choir/orchestra at this Mass as well, and each Sunday they use a complete Mass setting composed by one of the greats (Mozart, Bach, etc).

Blessings,

+veritas+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back