Excited!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LilyElain
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LilyElain

Guest
I already posted this in prayers…but I just wanted to let all my friends here know…I have an interview on Thursday morning for a full time position here! I am so excited…:extrahappy::bounce: this will really help me be able to settle more here!! :gopray2:
 
I’m excited for you! I’ll be praying for you (I’m looking for a job as well). 🙂 You will have to let us all know how it went!
 
Pittsburgh, the quintessential lucky charm. 😃 Good for you, I’m excited for you also…and will be praying for you! 🙂
 
Awesome!

I am also in the unemployed boat. I hope you get the job!
 
Congratulations! And hope you get the position. 🙂 In my prayers. 😉
 
So the interview was moved to Tuesday…because three different managers want to interview me! :eek:
Now I am nervous, very nervous! :coolinoff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top