Explosion rocks Lebanese capital Beirut

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

Beirut blast ‘causes casualties’

A bomb explosion outside the Lebanese capital Beirut had wounded several people, security forces say.

The blast occurred in the northern district of New Jdeideh, Lebanese television reported.

The attack comes amid unrest following the assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri in a car bomb on 14 February in Beirut. Syria - which has troops in the country - has denied Lebanese accusations that it was responsible for the killing.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/4363325.stm

40.png
gilliam:
breaking…
I think you meant “broken”

40.png
Franze:
I have fear for the next steps of Hizbullah
Please pray for my son-in-law’s family who live in Beirut. The Syrians and Palestinians both should get out of Lebanon and let the Lebanese rebuild their country.

40.png
Lance:
Please pray for my son-in-law’s family who live in Beirut. The Syrians and Palestinians both should get out of Lebanon and let the Lebanese rebuild their country.
To think that before all of this Lebanon was called the “Paris of the East”. I have friends from Iran who will go to their grave grieving the loss of their nation after the Shah and the life they had as a famiy unit, and as a community. I hope the Lebanese make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back