Extraterrestrial Lifef

  • Thread starter Thread starter JackieO123
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The government knows what these craft are. Trained observers have seen the objects. The original observer from 1947, told Air Force Intelligence what he saw. It was nine objects. He provided a top and side view. Eight were spade spade-shaped, like a shovel, while number 9 had a crescent shape with a small, triangular projection in the back middle. There is a published photo of Kenneth Arnold holding a painting of that particular craft. The design very closely resembles the Horten Ho-IX, a jet powered flying wing that the Germans had put into production just as WW II was coming to an end.

As the years passed, the US government issued strict instructions to all branches of the military that anyone sighting such objects will file a report with named agencies, and not talk about it. Eventually, commercial pilots were issued the same order. Starting around 1950, books were produced that clearly stated or implied that the UFOs came from outer space.

Regarding the airships from the late 1800s, a search will turn up the fact that manned dirigibles were in operation, including one with a steam engine. The Zeppelin Company in Germany was already developing airship designs.

Peace,
Ed
 
Would you truly?

Why are there so many Govt and military documents related to this topic if it does not truly even exist?

What about the tens of thousands of people who HAVE seen strange craft over the decades? sure, some are misidentifications, venus, space station, etc. but some sightings, the craft is hovering low enough to be seen in detail, their capabilities have also been seen close up.

I tend to think if these were truly experimental military planes, they would have at least some of this technology in use by now, since people have been seeing strange crafts going back to the 1800s, and how does that explain ANY craft before mankind could fly?
I said when I see them.

Not when somebody who believes in them throws some hearsay at me.

Until my standard–issue human eyes see evidence of such things, they are of no importance to me and can wait.

ICXC NIKA
 
…
And I say the same: I’ll believe in aliens when I see them.

ICXC NIKA
Many would say you shouldn’t believe even then.

Boomerang, I’ll PM you the info if I can find it.

Polycarp1 has nicely demonstrated why this topic pops up:
people like to think about these things; wonder about them.
We want a way to see each other as connected.

For those of us that like sci-fi, it is a way to objectively think about humanity and our place in the universe.

Only in the last decade or less have I discovered that the Bible has far more satisfying answers to these pondering.
 
Here is a VERY good account of an alien encounter, this involved alot of people, multiple days, and also the military.

The only thing I keep asking myself, WHY, even back then, did the military demand strict silence regarding speaking about these things? It is pretty clear they knew something, even back in the 1960s.

earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2166&category=Environment
 
In 1950, a document was issued to the various military branches titled JANAP 146(A). The acronym stands for Joint Army Navy Air Publication. It was connected to something called CIRVIS (Communications Instructions for Reporting Vital Intelligence Sightings). Whatever is going on is classified.

Peace,
Ed
 
Here is a VERY good account of an alien encounter, this involved alot of people, multiple days, and also the military.

The only thing I keep asking myself, WHY, even back then, did the military demand strict silence regarding speaking about these things? It is pretty clear they knew something, even back in the 1960s.

earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2166&category=Environment
This Wanaque incident sounds interesting. But I don’t see anything here that would be beyond the ability of the demonic. Think about it. If we are assuming this is the work of aliens (meaning extra-terrestrials) why do they do these seemingly bizarre antics - lights changing color and bouncing up and down, burning a hole in the ice? What? Why would they do that? Are they collecting water? They can’t manufacture their own? How did they get across the vast universe if they have to make pit stops for water? Every action of these “ufos” says “Look at me! Look at me!” And then the witnesses (in the article) speculate that a UFO was trapped under the ice. What?!!! They managed to make it across the galaxy, only to get trapped in an ice-covered lake in New Jersey. Really? Then the ever-present Gray Alien makes his appearance, looking at their victims and paralyzing them with those big, black soulless eyes. Demonic attacks cause paralysis also. All I can say is, demonic visions can seem very real.

I found this related post:
archerytalk.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-580924.html Some folks went to the dam area in 2006 and found that there is a strong energy vortex there that shuts down the batteries in their equipment. They also say that the area has a reputation as some sort of portal to another dimension. They took pictures there, while their batteries lasted. Quote: “As we later analyzed the pictures, the translucent figures surrounding us ranged from looking angelic to demonic” Those demons again. Where do demons come from? Another dimension. An interesting aside: In the famous exorcism case in St. Louis, 1949, the same case that was the basis for the best seller “The Exorcist”, the priests involved noted that whenever the boy (the possessed victim) was in a car with them, and when they boy suddenly went into a demonic fit, the car’s radio would stop working for the duration of the boy’s fit. When it was over, the radio turned back on. So here is another connection with a supposed UFO phenomenon (interference with electrical systems) and the demonic.
 
The government knows what these craft are. Trained observers have seen the objects. The original observer from 1947, told Air Force Intelligence what he saw. It was nine objects. He provided a top and side view. Eight were spade spade-shaped, like a shovel, while number 9 had a crescent shape with a small, triangular projection in the back middle. There is a published photo of Kenneth Arnold holding a painting of that particular craft. The design very closely resembles the Horten Ho-IX, a jet powered flying wing that the Germans had put into production just as WW II was coming to an end.

As the years passed, the US government issued strict instructions to all branches of the military that anyone sighting such objects will file a report with named agencies, and not talk about it. Eventually, commercial pilots were issued the same order. Starting around 1950, books were produced that clearly stated or implied that the UFOs came from outer space.

Regarding the airships from the late 1800s, a search will turn up the fact that manned dirigibles were in operation, including one with a steam engine. The Zeppelin Company in Germany was already developing airship designs.

Peace,
Ed
That makes perfect sense when it comes to experimental govt/military aircraft, but then again, most UFO sightings today involve craft that are totally silent, they can hover in mid air, or move as slow as 5 mph, and then take off so fast, it looks like they disappear and reappear in another spot in the sky!

I dont think the US or any other current power in the world has this type of technology! If they did, they would not be using the same old stuff over the years as they currently are, even the most advanced fighter jets are extremely loud, so that rules them out, I also know of no man made craft that can take off as fast as the UFOs can, and actually I doubt a human person would be able to withstand that type of G force anyway.
 
This Wanaque incident sounds interesting. But I don’t see anything here that would be beyond the ability of the demonic. Think about it. If we are assuming this is the work of aliens (meaning extra-terrestrials) why do they do these seemingly bizarre antics - lights changing color and bouncing up and down, burning a hole in the ice? What? Why would they do that? Are they collecting water? They can’t manufacture their own? How did they get across the vast universe if they have to make pit stops for water? Every action of these “ufos” says “Look at me! Look at me!” And then the witnesses (in the article) speculate that a UFO was trapped under the ice. What?!!! They managed to make it across the galaxy, only to get trapped in an ice-covered lake in New Jersey. Really? Then the ever-present Gray Alien makes his appearance, looking at their victims and paralyzing them with those big, black soulless eyes. Demonic attacks cause paralysis also. All I can say is, demonic visions can seem very real.

I found this related post:
archerytalk.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-580924.html Some folks went to the dam area in 2006 and found that there is a strong energy vortex there that shuts down the batteries in their equipment. They also say that the area has a reputation as some sort of portal to another dimension. They took pictures there, while their batteries lasted. Quote: “As we later analyzed the pictures, the translucent figures surrounding us ranged from looking angelic to demonic” Those demons again. Where do demons come from? Another dimension. An interesting aside: In the famous exorcism case in St. Louis, 1949, the same case that was the basis for the best seller “The Exorcist”, the priests involved noted that whenever the boy (the possessed victim) was in a car with them, and when they boy suddenly went into a demonic fit, the car’s radio would stop working for the duration of the boy’s fit. When it was over, the radio turned back on. So here is another connection with a supposed UFO phenomenon (interference with electrical systems) and the demonic.
That is very interesting. I guess a portal to another dimension is possible, but why would God allow such things to exist and not warn us about them, as its pretty clear they are very dangerous, its possible if a person somehow got caught up or trapped in such a thing, the least of their worries would be loosing their physical life… it may be possible in this case for a person to literally trip and stumble into hell (or another dimension)!!! That is just incredible to think about!

You make some great points regarding the demonic theory, but I cant understand why they would need actual machinery/ aircraft to get around, This kind of implies hell is similar to a city, they would have factories, mines, labs, etc…this just doesnt seem like its possible, but it may be for all I know, its also said they do not have physical bodies, the typical gray is obviously a type of organic being (not spirit), as they can be killed, injured, trapped, etc.

Very interesting though, Im going to dig a little deeper in the portal in that area though and see if I can find more incidents in this area. Thanks again for posting this.
 
Im not sure I follow you? When a Govt official makes a statement, do you always not believe them?

I can give you 100s of US Govt officials that have made credible statements regarding extraterrestrial life/ aliens. I even had a US senator leave a voice mail reply to a letter I had sent him, he clearly tells me “they keep all that infomation highly classified, so I can not help you with your question”…I still have the voicemail too, I can upload it.

What about the countless Govt and military documents that specifically talk about this topic? seems like alot of documents for something that does not exist.
Well look. I’m not sure it’s polite to say what I think when I hear most, but not all politicians speak. Our Lord wasn’t always soft with the tongue and I’m sure he would have found a fitting description, but as a Christian I’m required to be more diplomatic… which is a strange concept now that I think about it.

Anyways not the point. Who knows what types a skems they’d be up to. I am franky more inclined to believe that it would be to build some type of mystic for the political class, rather than the alternative, namely driving a star destroyer through a hypothetical mathematical hypothesis.
 
That is very interesting. I guess a portal to another dimension is possible, but why would God allow such things to exist and not warn us about them, as its pretty clear they are very dangerous, its possible if a person somehow got caught up or trapped in such a thing, the least of their worries would be loosing their physical life… it may be possible in this case for a person to literally trip and stumble into hell (or another dimension)!!! That is just incredible to think about!

Perhaps God guards the portals with His holy angels just so we don’t fall into them, but demons and angels can use them all they want.

You make some great points regarding the demonic theory, but I cant understand why they would need actual machinery/ aircraft to get around, This kind of implies hell is similar to a city, they would have factories, mines, labs, etc…this just doesnt seem like its possible, but it may be for all I know, its also said they do not have physical bodies, the typical gray is obviously a type of organic being (not spirit), as they can be killed, injured, trapped, etc.

**Perhaps what we believe to be physical alien machinery is really just an illusion/vision. Case in point: in the book of Tobit, the angel Raphael is seen to be eating real food along side Tobit and Tobias. But Raphael, after identifying himself as an angel, tells them that the food he was eating was an illusion, because angels don’t really eat or need food. So here he was interacting physically in our world, eating our food, etc, but he wasn’t really. It was a vision. Likewise when the angels were sent to get Lot and his family out of Sodom before it was destroyed, they interacted with Lot’s family physically, grabbing them by the hands and pulling them out of the city. They seemed so physically real that the townsfolk wanted to rape them! Yet these angels were spirits who exist mainly in another dimension until they have a mission in our own dimension. **

Very interesting though, Im going to dig a little deeper in the portal in that area though and see if I can find more incidents in this area. Thanks again for posting this.
Yes it is all very interesting, and fun to speculate on! 😃
 
Yes it is all very interesting, and fun to speculate on! 😃
You make some good points!

I know its actually sad, but I found the account of the townspeople wanting to rape the angels, to be quite funny, cant imagine what the angels (or God for that matter) must have been thinking LOL

Id also put money on the same thing happening in todays world if those angels showed up!
 
That makes perfect sense when it comes to experimental govt/military aircraft, but then again, most UFO sightings today involve craft that are totally silent, they can hover in mid air, or move as slow as 5 mph, and then take off so fast, it looks like they disappear and reappear in another spot in the sky!

I dont think the US or any other current power in the world has this type of technology! If they did, they would not be using the same old stuff over the years as they currently are, even the most advanced fighter jets are extremely loud, so that rules them out, I also know of no man made craft that can take off as fast as the UFOs can, and actually I doubt a human person would be able to withstand that type of G force anyway.
Studies of what the human body could handle regarding G forces began in Germany during the war. It was found that a pilot laying in a prone position could take more G’s without blacking out. In the 1940s, a scientist used himself in High-G experiments. He would sit upright in a chair that was part of a rocket sled that ran along a track on the ground. He could withstand 25 G’s comfortably, and even ran experiments where he went above 25. He survived.

The same old stuff costs money. Everyone involved wants to keep making money. It is in the best interest of those making saucers that they hide under an ET cover and utilize off the shelf technology in different ways. Since they are easier to build than airplanes, and are invisible to radar, they have to be secret. A silent engine was developed long ago.

Now that the decades of blaming it on ET has led to new nonsense that “demons” are involved - that will be the new cover story, repeated endlessly. Only a handful of scientists have studied UFOs, but what few know is that the aerospace community was busy building a few different examples, in secret, during the 1950s.

Scientists don’t study demons or extraterrestrials, since, to them, there is no evidence of either. There are ways to create static or disrupt electronics from a distance that exist today. One type was under development by the Germans during the war.

After years of study, it’s clear that the military knows one thing and has misled the public with nonsense for decades - swamp gas is one example. What is it? Methane in a thawing body of water can sometimes escape and ignite, creating a very brief flame that rarely rises far above the ground and lasts, at most, for a second or two. That was one “official” explanation for a UFO report in the 1960s with more than one witness.

Peace,
Ed
 
I’ve read hundreds of cases. There is no evidence that whatever they saw came from another world. No fear. No evidence. No proof.

Peace,
Ed
I think if there was evidence we would not be told the truth about it. Historically I do believe that too many trained individuals, like pilots, military personal, sea captains, those working in aerospace, have seen things that can’t be readily explained. And a good many of them would have too much to lose by making a story up that indicated that they saw a UFO or something like it.

Who knows, maybe they have seen into a different time dimension. Einstein would say that was possible.
 
Would you truly?

Why are there so many Govt and military documents related to this topic if it does not truly even exist?

What about the tens of thousands of people who HAVE seen strange craft over the decades? sure, some are misidentifications, venus, space station, etc. but some sightings, the craft is hovering low enough to be seen in detail, their capabilities have also been seen close up.

I tend to think if these were truly experimental military planes, they would have at least some of this technology in use by now, since people have been seeing strange crafts going back to the 1800s, and how does that explain ANY craft before mankind could fly?
I really think people are just to terrified of the idea. I do believe in them, as there are just too many stories throughout history of mass sightings. We don’t know everything, and we certainly have not seen everything that is “out there.” When masses of people report seeing something and they live thousands of miles apart, the time and date corresponds, it seems apparent that something was there. What that is we may not know, so we identify it as a UFO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top