yes…
you know, this is something i regret so much in my life, it’s so embarrassing it’s hard to say it, but i have to because i can’t keep it to myself
so when i was still a teen i read a verse about testing yourself. it’s in I Corinthians 11:28 “Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.”
In English, it says ‘examine’, but in my language I think it translates into ‘test’.
So there I went testing myself… one day I try to test my eye… as I walk past my neighbor’s house, I saw the man sitting there, so I glanced my eyes toward the man… he looked at me as well… (he’s a married man, I think he think I’m just a kid trying to kid around. which I hope it’s like that

) he didn’t say anything anyway, I hope he forgot about that already. then I turned so awkward I’m so embarrassed of myself I can’t forget about that. i’m already socially awkward now i’m even more awkward. suddenly Matthew 5:29 came into my head :crying: :banghead:
Then I curse myself stupid. (did I sin twice?

)
Can we pray it off of me?
I’m sorry I disturbed your thread, I’m sooo sorry.