Faith Alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter anrmenchaca47
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anrmenchaca47

Guest
I have been reading this awesome book by Henry g. Graham and he mentions that Luther added “alone” at the end of " we are justified by faith" so I looked at the KJV but I can’t find it. I think its in Romans 3:28. Can anyone tell me what verse its in. I am making a comparison to the NAB just because. thanks.
 
I have been reading this awesome book by Henry g. Graham and he mentions that Luther added “alone” at the end of " we are justified by faith" so I looked at the KJV but I can’t find it. I think its in Romans 3:28. Can anyone tell me what verse its in. I am making a comparison to the NAB just because. thanks.
After Luther died, they took it out and restored James, Hebrews and the other New Testament Books that Luther had removed.
 
Good works without faith are pointless.
Faith without good works is a sign that you don’t really have faith.
It is as simple as that. The fruits of true faith is work, visible action “whoever has faith the size of a mustard seed can shift mountains” good work is a sign of faith, it is the visible face faith.
 
I have been reading this awesome book by Henry g. Graham and he mentions that Luther added “alone” at the end of " we are justified by faith" so I looked at the KJV but I can’t find it. I think its in Romans 3:28. Can anyone tell me what verse its in. I am making a comparison to the NAB just because. thanks.
…as with the sola Scriptura people, the Faith alone people hold on to a theology not taught by Scriptures… a perfect example, other then the obvious that have been pointed out (not by faith alone) before, of this exists in 2 Timothy:

16 All scripture is inspired by God and useful for refuting error, for guiding people’s lives and teaching them to be upright. 17 This is how someone who is dedicated to God becomes fully equipped and ready for any good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Sacred Scriptures Teach not “faith alone” but rather that our abilities are enhanced, through Divine Wisdom, to prepare us, those in fellowship with Christ, for every call to do God’s Will: good works!

Maran atha!

Angel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top