Faith and Reason

  • Thread starter Thread starter Antonius_Lupus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antonius_Lupus

Guest
I am looking for Catholic speeches defending the fact that faith and reason can coexist, does anyone have any suggestions on specific expositions or speeches concerning this issue?
 
<< I am looking for Catholic speeches defending the fact that faith and reason can coexist >>

Yeah, some minor Catholic apologist wrote a speech on the topic. I think they call this speech an “encyclical”

Faith and Reason

Also Peter Kreeft has a few speeches on the topic. 👍

Phil P
 
Pope Benedict’s widely misreported lecture on Islam was primarily about faith and reason. It’s brilliant, if more people would only have actually read it. Predictably, the media took the parts on Islam out of context and reported them in the most irresponsible way possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top