Family describes horror as violent maskless rioters throw rocks, attack 'Jews for Trump' convoy

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Terrible news.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Published 10 hours ago

Family describes horror as violent maskless rioters throw rocks, attack ‘Jews for Trump’ convoy​

The show of support descended into chaos as scuffles broke out between protesters and Trump supporters​

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

A family of seven – including four kids – were pepper-sprayed by violent rioters on Sunday while participating in a “Jews For Trump” rally in New York City.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

A member of the family told Fox News that the unprovoked attack happened while the family was driving down 5th Ave with the car windows down and Trump flags displayed. . . . .

. . .“Immediately the kids started crying and screaming and I jumped out of the car after I was peppered [sic] sprayed as well,” the man said.

The man said the culprit chased him down 5th Ave trying to pepper spray him again. His mother flagged down an officer and the suspect was arrested. . . .
he man told Fox News that the kids “are now left traumatized” and still “coughing from” the residue.

The encounter was one of many violent confrontations between the rally’s participants and protesters. The Jewish Telegraph Agency reported that a convoy was to take place in several Orthodox Jewish communities ahead of a planned event in Brooklyn’s Marine Park organized by Boris Epshteyn, an advisor to the Trump campaign and co-chair of Jewish Voices for Trump . . .

. . . . Multiple disturbing video clips of the convoy posted on @NYScanner show crowds not taking too kindly to rows of vehicles with hoisted Trump 2020 flags.

. . . . In one video, a man can be seen appearing to throw eggs at the convoy in Brooklyn.

In another video, pedestrians can be seen appearing to throw rocks at vehicles displaying a Trump flag.

The hostility evidently lingered throughout the day. In multiple clips, people can be heard yelling expletives at the “Jews For Trump” participants.

TRUMP WRAPS UP MARATHON CAMPAIGNING DAY WITH WISCONSIN RALLY

One man – on a bike, no less – appears so incensed that the “pro-Trump” vehicles have congested traffic on the Brooklyn that he resorts to punching a window. . . .

I guess the people violently attacking these families were doing it for some sort of social justice in their own heads.

I saw this.

This is messed up. The people who attacked them were not Antifa. They were average joes going about.

Rockoh22 . . .
This is messed up. The people who attacked them were not Antifa. They were average joes going about.
Hopefully there are not other “average joes” attacking innocent people because they can’t have their way when the election is over.

But this is what many are concerned of from the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back