M
maders
Guest
I hope everyone had a very nice and peaceful Christmas. I have very " inflexible" family, and we all live far away from each other. How do you nurture a relationship when others are so inflexible and live so far away?
I did travel to see them and we had many tense moments of everyone wanting to have things go their way…
Also my daughter, 23 years old, left the church when she was 18. I try by example and I pray for her always…anything else I could do ?
Life circumstances has placed me alone 250 miles away from 2 sisters, one niece and one great niece and nephew.
I am so lonely at times.
I am also receouperating from a divorce that happened almost 2 years ago. After 33 years, my ex husband told me he wanted to " live alone."
If I get no resposes, please at least say a small prayer for me and my family.
Thank You,
maders

I did travel to see them and we had many tense moments of everyone wanting to have things go their way…
Also my daughter, 23 years old, left the church when she was 18. I try by example and I pray for her always…anything else I could do ?
Life circumstances has placed me alone 250 miles away from 2 sisters, one niece and one great niece and nephew.
I am so lonely at times.
I am also receouperating from a divorce that happened almost 2 years ago. After 33 years, my ex husband told me he wanted to " live alone."
If I get no resposes, please at least say a small prayer for me and my family.
Thank You,
maders

