Fast Prayers Needed Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter onwillowbay
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

onwillowbay

Guest
I don’t know why I did not post this before. I have just been consumed with hubbys cancer, etc…But when I lost my job in October (worked at a law firm) they wanted me to sign an agreement and if I did not sign it they would make sure i did not get unemployment benefits. I refused to sign the agreement and they said I volunarily quit for personal reasons (not true)…i appealed the decision and my appeal hearing is at 9:45 this morining in 45 minutes. PLEASE PRAY THAT I REMAIN CALM AND THAT GOD WILL HELP ME WITH WHAT I SAY…I really need some fast prayers here…i’ve been unemployed since October and have no income…Diane
 
Diane, I’m about to go to bed as it’s around midnight here in Australia, but my last thoughts will be prayer for you, and so will my first thoughts in the morning, and at morning Mass.

With love, Trishie
 
Oh God, our Father, whose mercy is beyond our understanding, please be with your faithful servant Diane this morning and always. May her mouth speak the words from you that are needed. May she know at all times, especially in this hour of need that You are her comfort and her protector. Be with her, Oh Lord I pray so that she can handle this trial with Your wisdom and mercy.

Amen.
 
THANK YOU for your prayers. I spent time in prayer before the appeal hearing and felt that God helped me through this. It was not as horrible as I thought it would be and I should know the answer in a few days.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
Diane
 
Diane, praying for a successful resolution to this for you!
 
Praise God…They reversed the decision and I will get my unemployment benefits paid all the way back to October. Thank you for your prayers. ALL GLORY TO GOD…Diane
 
AMEN…thank you Matt…I am on Cloud 9…with the unemployment situation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and my husband’s cancer…I can praise God for bringing me this miracle.
Diane
 
Saying prayers of thanksgiving for you and also praying for you and your husband.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St. Joseph pray for us.
 
Thank you all once again for your prayers. Right now even though I am grateful to our Lord that this battle was won, my husband’s battle with his cancer makes this seem so insignificant. I am at a loss for words. His illness is so severe and he is in so much pain that I would give everything i have just to lessen his pain. Thank you again for your prayers. The back pay on my unemployment will be put to good and much needed use but it is so small compared to what I am trying to be strong with for my husband. Diane
 
Diane I’m so please you are able the back pay on your unemployment, because it’s one less stress, even if it pales to insignificance beside your husband’s illness and pain.

I thank God for every little kindness and help He allows…and like everyone, will continue to pray for you both
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top