C
Conservative
Guest
I didn’t know where to post this - and since he was on the radio for years - thought this would be a start.
Did anyone hear about Fr. Paul Keenan, Archdiocese of New York - who passed away in June? I had a brief email exchange with him two years ago to ask about something - he was very kind in offering his advice, later referring to me on his radio show (Religion on the Line). I was no longer able to hear him since he went to satellite radio - but in trying to contact him recently, I’ve learned that he passed away…Was this discussed or mentioned anywhere here? How did he die?
Eternal Rest, grant unto his soul - and let Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen. May his soul and all the souls of the Faithful Departed (particularly all clergy), through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Did anyone hear about Fr. Paul Keenan, Archdiocese of New York - who passed away in June? I had a brief email exchange with him two years ago to ask about something - he was very kind in offering his advice, later referring to me on his radio show (Religion on the Line). I was no longer able to hear him since he went to satellite radio - but in trying to contact him recently, I’ve learned that he passed away…Was this discussed or mentioned anywhere here? How did he die?
Eternal Rest, grant unto his soul - and let Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen. May his soul and all the souls of the Faithful Departed (particularly all clergy), through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.