Father W/PANCREATIC Cancer Prayers Please(Update)

• Thread starter Thread starter colleen321
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colleen321

My father ( J O’Hara is still fighting every day!!! he has an appointment in the morning to see the doctor about his tests done on Friday.I am asking all to pray for a miracle ( for his tumor to be gone)he was told he only has till march we have been through lots of peaks and valleys he had an emergency surgery and started with no pain meds but they ended up giving them to him the nurse told us after th surgery there was a HIGHER POWER with him in that room.I believe in the power of prayer.I believe in miracles please pray for my father and my family.Thank you Colleen

my mother also died of this disease, and the period of last illness and death was a time of immense blessing for our family, a powerful example of how a Christian faces suffering and death, a source of healing for family injuries, and a time of grace for all of us. All I can say is we all saw how God works in his servants for good during this time. I pray your family may experience this grace and mercy as well.

Keeping your father in prayer, Colleen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

:gopray: Prayers for your father and your family.

God Bless.:console:

the period of last illness and death was a time of immense blessing for our family, a powerful example of how a Christian faces suffering and death, a source of healing for family injuries, and a time of grace for all of us. All I can say is we all saw how God works in his servants for good during this time. I pray your family may experience this grace and mercy as well.
Beautifully stated, my mother died of Alzheimer’s 5 years ago and we had the same feelings but you expressed them better than I ever could.

Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back