Fauci: Masks, Social Distancing Still Needed Even After COVID-19 Vaccine

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

These types of people WANT these mandates such as masking-up, social distancing, and quarantining HEALTHY people PERMANENT. At least that is what their actions say to me.

Fauci: Masks, Social Distancing Still Needed Even After COVID-19 Vaccine​

“Abandoning it completely would not be a good idea”

By Joseph Curl

Nov 15, 2020 DailyWire.com

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Alex Trautwig/MLB Photos via Getty Images

Talk about a Debbie Downer.

Optimism (and the stock markets) exploded last week when reports emerged that a new COVID-19 experimental vaccine was testing at 90% effectiveness. But Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday said even after it’s widely available, Americans will still need to practice the precautions now in place, like wearing masks and social distancing. . .

Jake Tapper said, “Once somebody has been immunized … Once the process is complete, does that mean they can take off their mask, don’t have to social distance, and go about their lives as before?”

Fauci said, “I would recommend that is not the case. I would recommend you have an added area of protection. . . .

These types of people WANT these mandates such as masking-up, social distancing, and quarantining HEALTHY people PERMANENT . At least that is what their actions say to me.
To what end? What is there to be gained by making these restrictions permanent?

Power. Control for control’s sake.
This is how leftists think.
This is how all political extremists think. You think it’s any different on the right?

Still, I fail to see how persuading people to wear masks and social distance is a power grab.

Last edited:
ChuckB . . .
This is how all political extremists think. You think it’s any different on the right?
I wasn’t aware there were political extremists on the right.

But if you really think it’s the same. . .
. . . please list here five of those rightys . . .
who a year from now will be
using their Government positions to be pushing you to mask-up please?

Then in a year from now (God willing), I will come back and start another thread, refer to this one, and we’ll see if they are the “same” as the leftists.

Keywords and phrases: Masking-up, covfefe, “power as an end”, rightys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back