Faveorite marriage book?

  • Thread starter Thread starter petitfleur
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petitfleur

Guest
Does anyone have any fave books on marriage and relationships. They dont have to be Catholic or Christian. I wanted to find one to read with DH. I have ordered one by the Popcaks since they have a good reputation. I just dont want anything by Dr. Phill:p.
 
Kimberly Hahn has one and try as I may, I can’t think of the title. I’ll get back to you on
it (the title).
 
The name of the book is “Life-Giving Love” with Scott as co-author.
 
The Temperament God Gave You and The Temperament God Gave Your Spouse by Art and Larraine Bennett. Great combinations of faith and psychology.

Crossing the Threshold of Love by Mary Shivanamdam, based on Pope John Paul II’s nuptial anthropology.
 
Three to Get Married by Fulton Sheen

The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelly
 
Three to Get Married by Fulton Sheen

The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelly
Threee to Get Married is AWESOME!

Granted it is a little more “Theological” than your garden-variety marriage book… but it is well worth it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top