R
rocklobster
Guest
When I was little, one of the things I liked best about Disney cartoons was the music. So I was wondering which songs from Disney cartoons are your favorites. (Note: for the purpose of this thread, songs that were not made for the movie don’t count. So stuff like Fantasia can’t apply here. Neither can any of the Elvis songs that frequently appear in Lilo and Stitch movies)
Here are some of mine:
“Candle on the Water” (Pete’s Dragon–a true little-known gem!)
“Supercalifredgalisticexpialidocous (or however it’s spelled)” (Mary Poppins )(technically, it’s live action/cartoon. STILL COUNTS!)
“Hakuna Matata” (The Lion King)
“When You Wish Upon a Star” (Pinocchio)
“You’ll Be In My Heart” (Tarzan)
“Baby Mine” (Dumbo)
“A Whole New World” (Aladdin)
Here are some of mine:
“Candle on the Water” (Pete’s Dragon–a true little-known gem!)
“Supercalifredgalisticexpialidocous (or however it’s spelled)” (Mary Poppins )(technically, it’s live action/cartoon. STILL COUNTS!)
“Hakuna Matata” (The Lion King)
“When You Wish Upon a Star” (Pinocchio)
“You’ll Be In My Heart” (Tarzan)
“Baby Mine” (Dumbo)
“A Whole New World” (Aladdin)