Favorite Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter loveujp2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loveujp2

Guest
I thought this would be interesting to find out the tastes of Catholics when it comes to music. Simply put you age, sex (optional), location (state or country [Optional]) favorite type (genre) of music, and your favorite artist under that genre.

Age: 17
Sex: Male
Location: Washington State
Favorite Genre: Catholic Rap
Favorite Artist: Father Stan Fortuna CFR
 
1: Classical (non Opera)
2: Country (Toby Keith, etc.)
3: Southern Rock (CCR, etc.)

PF
 
Age: 21
Sex:Male
Location:Central Illinois
Genre: Jazz
Artist:Marcus MIller
 
loveujp2,
After noticing your favorite artist was Fr. Stan, I did some searching and I came across a cool jazz cover of Jaco Pastorius’ Donna Lee. Thanks for the inspiration.

matthew
 
female, 20

spanish guirtar, medieval stuff (not necessarily chant!), alt & industrial metal, rock espanol.

anything but country…and i mean that seriously (ears bleed!)
 
Latin music (some salsa and merengue)

I especially enjoy Gloria Estefan’s songs in Spanish.
 
Sounds like fun!

Age: 33
Sex: Male
Favorite Genre: Jazz
Favorite Artist: Charles Mingus
 
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Location: St. Louis
Genre: Indie and worship
Artist: Death From Above 1979 and Delirious?
 
I prefer music in spanish.Styles go from pop,rock,regional,ballad.My artists are:Mana,Marco Antonio Solis,los Bukis,Hombres G,La oreja de Van Gogh,Ha-ash,la Quinta Estacion,in English Michelle Branch.:dancing:
 
Age: 22
Sex: Male
Location: Texas
Favorite Genre(s): Metal, Punk
Favorite Artist: Black Sabbath, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
 
40.png
loveujp2:
I thought this would be interesting to find out the tastes of Catholics when it comes to music. Simply put you age, sex (optional), location (state or country [Optional]) favorite type (genre) of music, and your favorite artist under that genre.

Age: 17
Sex: Male
Location: Washington State
Favorite Genre: Catholic Rap
Favorite Artist: Father Stan Fortuna CFR
Age: I’m a high school senior (We’re not allowed to post our ages.)
Sex: Male.
Location: So Cal (Southern California.)
Favorite Genre: Rock.
Favorite Artist: Hawk Nelson
 
Age : 21
Sex : Male
Location : Northern California
Favorite Genre : Classic Rock
Favorite Artist : The Beatles
 
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Favourite Genre: Ecletic (except Techno)
Favourite Artist: Cesaria Evora

Favourite Christian Genre: Praise and Worship
Favourite Christian Artist: Matt Maher

I have weird tastes in music 😛
 
34
Female
Europe
Opera, German Lieder, French song, English/American Art song, oratorio.
Maria Callas, Dame Janet Baker, Fedora Barbieri, Guilietta Simionata, Fiorenza Cossotto, Federica von Stade, Marilyn Horne to name but a few!!! 😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top