Favorite sites...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stjudeprayforus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here are some of mine–

vatican.va/

Do I need to explain? All the Vatican documents, the Catechism, the papal encyclicals, the Vatican website is a veritable goldmine of faith!

sacredspace.ie/

Great place to pray while you’re at the computer, brings in the readings of the day, provides time for reflection. Great site!

wdtprs.com/blog/

Fr. Z’s blog, it’s the place if you say the black and do the red. I think Fr. Z is great because he makes so much sense. Orthodox, Catholic and intelligent. It takes a while to get into the blog every day, but well worth it when you do!

the-hermeneutic-of-continuity.blogspot.com/

Fr. Tim Finigan, London priest, top bloke.

joannabogle.blogspot.com/

Joanna Bogle-- just got into this one.

Other than that, I spend too much time here and you can generally find me here too dragonslist.com/discussion/

Can I just plug my own sites before I go?

crouchingtiger.co.uk/

and

toolsandwelding.co.uk/

👍
 
My favorite places on the internet… what are yours?

lourdes-france.org/index.php?contexte=en&id=499&
prayer petition will be placed in the grotto…

writingtogod.com/
Prayer inserted into the Western Wall…

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage
St jude Shrine, I have candles lit… St jude was very helpful to me!
www.fisheaters.com

Fr. Z’s page.
wdtprs.com/blog/

The New Liturgical Movement
newliturgicalmovement.org/

American Papist
americanpapist.com/blog.html

And the wonderful young ladies at
The Pious Sodality of Church Ladies
church-ladies.blogspot.com/
 
My favorite places on the internet… what are yours?

lourdes-france.org/index.php?contexte=en&id=499&
prayer petition will be placed in the grotto…

writingtogod.com/
Prayer inserted into the Western Wall…

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage
St jude Shrine, I have candles lit… St jude was very helpful to me!
The western wall site is cool, but why are they charging $7.97?

I like this question, here’s some of my favorite catholic sites:

medjugorje.org/

spiritdaily.com/

you can post a rose or prayer for Mary here,
its dedicated to our lady of guadalupe.
sancta.org/

saint-mike.org/

and many more!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top