S
sbaum
Guest
Hi!
Hopefully this is in the right place for this. Two things, 1. I’ve been attending mass by myself for a while (including a couple daily masses), but tomorrow is the first time I’ll experience a holy day… anything special I should expect? 2. Coincidentally, I have a good friend who is very interested in turning her life towards God
extrahappy
and will be coming to mass with me tomorrow! I’d like to print her out something to help her follow along, any links to a good .pdf file or website I could print out for her?
Thanks so much!
God bless, Sarah
Hopefully this is in the right place for this. Two things, 1. I’ve been attending mass by myself for a while (including a couple daily masses), but tomorrow is the first time I’ll experience a holy day… anything special I should expect? 2. Coincidentally, I have a good friend who is very interested in turning her life towards God
Thanks so much!
God bless, Sarah