Federal Appeals Court Hands Trump Another Loss

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChuckB

“The Campaign never alleges that any ballot was fraudulent or cast by an illegal voter,” the judges wrote. It never alleges that any defendant treated the Trump campaign or its votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or its votes. Calling something discrimination does not make it so. The Second Amended Complaint still suffers from these core defects, so granting leave to amend would have been futile."

It’s been said before. You can sue even the man on the moon, but that doesn’t mean that you have a case.

I would say something about evidence, but given that they never even make a claim, evidence kind of doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
It is rather funny and pathetic at the same time that some people just cannot accept reality.
I don’t follow sports. But I know that some people are very passionate about their favourite sports team. When their team looses, are there at times similar denials that they lost fairly? Is there time spent on presenting some unfair factor that explains the loss?

It is rather funny and pathetic at the same time that some people just cannot accept reality
I can kind of understand Trump voters not wanting to give up (although it really is time to accept reality). But what I can’t understand is the attorneys filing these messes. Do they not have any professional pride and ethics at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back