Feeling desperate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ofarn14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ofarn14

Guest
Dear lord
Please help me at this time, I am so worried about so many things but all of it seems to boil down to money and always have. Please don’t let my OH find out about the credit card and let me sort it so that it doesn’t become an issue for our mortgage. He will never forgive me if he finds out. I feel so drowned in debt I can’t at this moment see how we can get out of it, I’ve had another set back with the business and am so worried that I won’t get on the propel programme, how can I go back to work leave my babies, to a job I’m not meant to be in…I need this business to take off. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful things you have given me, 3 beautiful healthy kids, a loving husband and family and health. I know that I need to put my trust in you and ask for you help for it all to work out. Lord I thank you for all you have given me now I come to you again begging for your help.
Amen.
 

Prayer for Financial Healing

Loving Father, you are our Creator, our Refuge, our Strength and our Great Provider.

You made us all that we are and you are the source of all that we possess.
I come before you trusting in your goodness and great love for me.
In response to your call, “Come to me all of you who are weary and I will give you rest,”

I come with expectant faith believing that you are a God
who answers all prayers in a way that is best for each one of us,
especially what is good for our soul and in accordance with your will.

I now have deep financial problems, Lord, and I have no one to run to except you.
Forgive me for all my past failures and actions that may have
led me to this crisis and help me learn from them.

Inspire me with ways and means to help ease my financial burdens.
Guide me in the proper management of my finances.
Deliver me from the tendency to want too many things,
especially those that are unnecessary.
Deliver me from envy when I see blessings of people around me.

Send to me generous hearts that can help alleviate my financial troubles
and help me to be trustworthy, responsible and dependable in all my dealings with them.

Thank you for always being there to bring me love and hope in times of despair
and frustration, courage in times of fear and doubt, and peace in times of anxiety.

With confidence in your love and mercy, give me the patience to humbly wait
for your answers to my prayer for financial healing.

These I pray in Jesus’ name through Mary with all the angels and saints.

Amen.

:gopray:

​
 
:gopray:

God, help me straighten out my financial problems.
I haven’t been a good steward of my money. Give
me a new attitude and a new commitment to
managing my finances wisely and responsibly.
If my problems are beyond my repair, help me find
a way, Your way, to meet my obligations. I place
this need before You, knowing that You will guide
me to a good solution.
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in
heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive
us our trespasses; as we forgive those who trespass
against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver
us from evil.
Amen
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (Ofarn14), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
I just finished doing a thread on financial assistance.

It was more related to disability, but could you look on there and see what applies? Click on the follow link, scroll down…

forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=913370

You may qualify for services from somebody.

Start by going to St. Vincent de Paul at your local Catholic Church.

Do you qualify for anything else? Food assistance? Medicaid? Catholic Social Services? United Way?
 
Hail Mary, full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray
for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Remembering you and your family in my daily prayers. God bless!
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (Ofarn14), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Our Loving Father, please grant Ofarn14 and her loving family with wisdom, fortitude and patience to overcome the financial burdens in their life.

:gopray:
 
Can you see a counselor? It might be covered under your health insurance to get ideas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top