S
smc
Guest
Hi Shy. Sharing what you did must not be easy. That took some courage. Also, going to the priest did too. It sounds to me that this is part of Catholic maturation you’re going through. You are young and there is shame and pride at work here. I could only echo what others have said. The evil one wants you to feel that shame but don’t ever stop going to confession. And trust your priest. Seriously, I doubt he’s holding it in reserve to reveal to the public at large.
Now, after years of confessing the same sin again and again, when I start to get paranoid I think to myself: if he knows who I am then that’s just part of the penance. Don’t commit the sin again! Ha!
Now, after years of confessing the same sin again and again, when I start to get paranoid I think to myself: if he knows who I am then that’s just part of the penance. Don’t commit the sin again! Ha!