B
bpcatholic
Guest
Hello. I didn’t know where to put this, but I hope this is the right forum. A little over two months ago I moved to a new town. New people and everything. Family and friends are far away. Since living here I have had a hard time finding people to connect with. I even tried the local Catholic parish, unfortunately it is not as vibrant as my previous parish. At work the people are much older than me. I sit in the park many hours seeing people walking with other friends and companions. I don’t know what to do. I like living here, it’s a nice town. But it’s very lonely. I could use some advice, prayers and encouragement, anything really, during this time. I should also mention that my relationship with God isn’t what it used to be. I have a hard time trusting in Him. 