W
Writer_for_God
Guest
Hi,
I had been talking with a friend about some things, and just had this nagging ominous feeling that something is bothering me. We tried to identify it and I just couldn’t p(name removed by moderator)oint what it was, so I just decided to admit that something is bothering me and I don’t know what it is. Sometimes knowing that you don’t know is making some progress, moreso than trying to slap on a label or diagnosis that is inaccurate.
I just prayed a Rosary asking Jesus and Mary to help me see what is bothering me. As I prayed it became clear to me that a lot of different things are going on, at work, financially, in school, in my friendships and relationships, etc. and I am starting to fear becoming overwhelmed and crashing mentally or emotionally.
I wanted to ask all of you to please pray for me, that I can handle all of the things that are going on in my life without getting severely overwhelmed and panicking or having some kind of mental overload or breakdown.
Please also pray for all those who struggle with anxiety or panic disorders or who get easily overwhelmed when a lot of tasks, responsibilities etc. come their way.
Thank you all so much.
God bless you all. Amen.
I had been talking with a friend about some things, and just had this nagging ominous feeling that something is bothering me. We tried to identify it and I just couldn’t p(name removed by moderator)oint what it was, so I just decided to admit that something is bothering me and I don’t know what it is. Sometimes knowing that you don’t know is making some progress, moreso than trying to slap on a label or diagnosis that is inaccurate.
I just prayed a Rosary asking Jesus and Mary to help me see what is bothering me. As I prayed it became clear to me that a lot of different things are going on, at work, financially, in school, in my friendships and relationships, etc. and I am starting to fear becoming overwhelmed and crashing mentally or emotionally.
I wanted to ask all of you to please pray for me, that I can handle all of the things that are going on in my life without getting severely overwhelmed and panicking or having some kind of mental overload or breakdown.
Please also pray for all those who struggle with anxiety or panic disorders or who get easily overwhelmed when a lot of tasks, responsibilities etc. come their way.
Thank you all so much.
God bless you all. Amen.

