K
Kts1816
Guest
Hey,all!
Wish I had the chance for new life and be pure again.
To know that I will go to Hell and loose the love of God that I was so ignorant to know before is painfull.
Want to get rid of my stupid life,irritating sinfull thoughts,but No they wont go.Tired of saying stupid things on confession.Most people are so nice.Priests at our parish so nice.Me dont deserve the attention of one of them that is pure as water.
My life is so empty.
Wish i was 1% like some saint or Mary herself.
Tears.
Wish I had the chance for new life and be pure again.
To know that I will go to Hell and loose the love of God that I was so ignorant to know before is painfull.
Want to get rid of my stupid life,irritating sinfull thoughts,but No they wont go.Tired of saying stupid things on confession.Most people are so nice.Priests at our parish so nice.Me dont deserve the attention of one of them that is pure as water.
My life is so empty.
Wish i was 1% like some saint or Mary herself.
Tears.
Last edited: