J
johto760
Guest
I honestly feel so guilty, so guilty and ashamed to confess my sins in fact, that I don’t go to church anymore, I know that I have sinned, and the only way to remove these sin/s is to confess and repent, “REPENT”, this is my biggest problem, I can’t find it within me to “REPENT”, to “TURN-AWAY COMPLETELY FROM SIN”, I still pray, and I still am convinced and a believer that I will somehow, some day, would really “REPENT”, but now I feel like going to mass every sunday is just a waste of time, because I cannot RECEIVE Christ’s Body, I see that going to mass is not merely a sacrifice, but also a “GET-TOGETHER”, a “CELEBRATION OF CHRIST’S SELFLESS LOVE”, but I still feel so guilty, because I keep on doing the same sin, the Priests in our area are somehow used to seeing me confess, so used that one of them told me that I am NOT serious in my confession, because I confess the same sin, every week, until one day I did “THE SAME SIN” only just 4 days after confessing, I feel terrible, and I now feel “DISTANT” From the Catholic Church because of this, I cannot get the full extent of the sermons without feeling TOTALLY DISGUSTED with myself,
I Really don’t know where to turn to, I’m trying to just DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE WITH “CHRIST AND MYSELF”, But I feel like it’s not working, on second thought, IT NEVER WORKS, I still get this feeling that God wants me to communicate/interact with someone/anyone who is willing to give me advices, or something, or maybe I just don’t want to do it alone, Or maybe I just want to think that God wills me to do something, Or maybe He really is willing me to do this, or that, I want to try the Church, but because of my position, I feel like I would just be condemned by the priests or something, I’m NOT saying that ALL Priest are condemners, and that anyone is, maybe it’s just me who condemns myself, but FOR REAL? I REALLY DON’T KNOW, I’ve always asked myself, but I get so so many different answers, I’m confused, convinced at time, and partiallyy unsatisfied with every answer I get out of me and my prayers,
Maybe it’s just me,
I hope and pray that no one in this forum will condemn or mock me, because,
…
I don’t know, why shouldn’t you?, Please help. I feel like this topic is self-centered, but…
I don’t know, really
P.S.
Help. Please.
GOD LOVES YOU>
I Really don’t know where to turn to, I’m trying to just DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE WITH “CHRIST AND MYSELF”, But I feel like it’s not working, on second thought, IT NEVER WORKS, I still get this feeling that God wants me to communicate/interact with someone/anyone who is willing to give me advices, or something, or maybe I just don’t want to do it alone, Or maybe I just want to think that God wills me to do something, Or maybe He really is willing me to do this, or that, I want to try the Church, but because of my position, I feel like I would just be condemned by the priests or something, I’m NOT saying that ALL Priest are condemners, and that anyone is, maybe it’s just me who condemns myself, but FOR REAL? I REALLY DON’T KNOW, I’ve always asked myself, but I get so so many different answers, I’m confused, convinced at time, and partiallyy unsatisfied with every answer I get out of me and my prayers,
Maybe it’s just me,
I hope and pray that no one in this forum will condemn or mock me, because,
…
I don’t know, why shouldn’t you?, Please help. I feel like this topic is self-centered, but…
I don’t know, really
P.S.
Help. Please.
GOD LOVES YOU>