Feeling Sorry for Satan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sarahpierzchala
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoga opens you up to the occult just like other occult practices. You can believe what you want about it but the fact Still Remains that it is not good for you.


Satan always tries to get people to accept things that are prohibited by the church by making it seem cool and hip. Yoga is rooted in paganism. Ouija boards are literally necromancy. It could be all categorized under sorcery which is prohibited for any Christian to practice.
in before thread gets derailed
 
Last edited:
I’m not usually one to advise people not to watch Netflix, but make sure your young daughter is not watching “that” show (i.e. Lucifer). Some shows on Netflix are not appropriate for children on many levels.

Lucifer is not a comic book character or a “confused” angel. At some point growing up, not as a Catholic (I converted), I would have thought little more than that. That is what society teaches. Instead try to teach what the Catholic Church teaches.
 
Last edited:
I would try to explain the evil one knew from the start that if he denied God he would forever be in hell. He chose to hate God. He hates the blessed mother and all those who are baptized into Christ.
I would try and bring her deeper into a relationship with Jesus and the blessed mother. Many holy mystics say the evil one was not sure if Christ was the Messiah, the Son of God. Jesus hid this from satan. At Christ passion and death Mary witnessed the hatred of the evil one for our Divine Savior. These mystics say if satan knew it was truly the Son of God he would never have sought his crucifixion, because in Christ death and resurrection the gates of heaven were open for all mankind.
I would start praying the rosary with your daughter asking our mother to bring your daughter to truth. Prayers for you all.
 
There’s no pity for someone who literally ruined the world and is literal arch-enemy of God. Also any “contact” with him could be dangerous even for child.
Careful with this. If the Devil can’t get us to do evil things, he’ll try to convince us that good things are evil. Pity is a good thing, even pity for the Devil. But like pity for an alcoholic, if we give into his demands we are enabling. He may try to confuse the issue, but it is enabling or consorting with him that are bad, not pity.
 
@sarahpierzchala most people gave you some good advice but I am wondering, like @Brian_K said… maybe her idea of who Satan is might be confusing for a young child. Maybe she just thinks he did a bad thing, but doesn’t realize that he want everyone to turn from God which can be very hurtful.

Maybe if you knew why she felt sorry for him, you might help her to understand she doesn’t have to be… he is exactly where he wants to be, so he’s all good… he has no need for her compassion.

Maybe help her set her mind on other people she can have compassion for… if she’s old enough to volunteer her time do something that she’ll enjoy, maybe that will help set her mind and compassion in a different direction… not to mention remind her why she loves God and wants to be close to Him.

but yea having her talk to her pastor will totally help.
… Seriously, sometimes the most loving thing you can do for someone is not give them the opportunity to do more evil
so true.
 
Last edited:
I was also going to ask if she’s been watching Lucifer. Seriously bad Programme, and how he is portrayed could really confuse some people. I was totally shocked when our priest mentioned it in a homily and said it was really interesting view point and recommended we all watch it! 😮

Did I miss how old she is?
 
You gotta feel some pity for satan.
But the irony is that he wouldn’t understand why. Moreover, he would take your sentiment and try to strategically use it against you.
 
Just tell her what Jesus thinks of satan…
He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
 
said it was really interesting view point and recommended we all watch it
Did he specify what was interesting? I watched the first episode, cause Tom Ellis is gorgeous… but then I thought it kind of diminished who Lucifer was. He was helping people…in an I dont care way but still total opposite of reaity.

I’d be worried if my child loved that show for the wrong reason.
 
Last edited:
Not mental illness, no, but knowing the consequences and choosing to rebel anyways? That is definitely not a right minded thing to do.

So what I’m saying is that a Satan who never fell would never want to harm us. Those are the wishes we should uphold, not the ones of the rebellious, evil Devil.
 
Her sympathy is wasted. He has nothing but hatred for God, himself, you and your daughter.
St. Michael might be someone to ask for assistance?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top