R
Rocky_Cephas
Guest
Why are feet being kissed at the foor washing service? If there are priests and lay presiders washing feet of the congregation and the pastor asks us to kiss feet and I don’t want to will he be upset?
This is the 3rd year lay presiders wash feet. We’re in the Los Angeles Archdiocese. Years ago it was only a select few who had their feet washed by the priests. It sems Ok to me for selected lay presiders but I stop at kissing feet like the priest do. I feel like I am not humble enough for this. Maybe they called on the wrong guy.
This is the 3rd year lay presiders wash feet. We’re in the Los Angeles Archdiocese. Years ago it was only a select few who had their feet washed by the priests. It sems Ok to me for selected lay presiders but I stop at kissing feet like the priest do. I feel like I am not humble enough for this. Maybe they called on the wrong guy.