K
KindredSoul
Guest
This is a blog post I just wrote. It’s about some of the reasons that I think we should care more about this topic more than I think we often do (in general, that is). I know, at least for me personally, it’s easy to get complacent, even though intellectually I do think it’s very important to bring people fully into the Church.
It gets me to wondering: Fellow Catholics, how concerned are you as to whether your Protestant loved ones (or other Protestants you know) convert, given that the Church teaches that the Catholic Church is the one true Church?
If you post in this thread, by all means share what you voted.
There’s a poll attached. My answer is 9. The combination for me is:
“It’s a high priority: Christ prayed for Unity, and that can only fully happen in His Church”
“It’s a high priority: Christians need to come together FULLY in order to be more effective in the world.”
“It’s a high priority: The Full Truth is important, not only part of it.”
AND
“It should be a high priority, but I fall short of acting as though it is”
Blessings in Christ,
KindredSoul
It gets me to wondering: Fellow Catholics, how concerned are you as to whether your Protestant loved ones (or other Protestants you know) convert, given that the Church teaches that the Catholic Church is the one true Church?
If you post in this thread, by all means share what you voted.
There’s a poll attached. My answer is 9. The combination for me is:
“It’s a high priority: Christ prayed for Unity, and that can only fully happen in His Church”
“It’s a high priority: Christians need to come together FULLY in order to be more effective in the world.”
“It’s a high priority: The Full Truth is important, not only part of it.”
AND
“It should be a high priority, but I fall short of acting as though it is”
Blessings in Christ,
KindredSoul