Y
YipYupYep
Guest
I have studied and practiced a type of Feng Shui for many years. Black Sec Tantric Buddhism school. ( Just like different schools of martial arts. Like Black Belt ) The type I practiced did not use the Zodiac or you birthday. I mean, I dont know a thing about Buddhism or any of that stuff. Anyway, I had crystals in certain places in my home to promote harmony and good fortune . I said had. I took them down some years ago for what I felt were Catholic reasons. I miss them.
I would like some opinions. What would say to someone, as an example, who had a pink crystal in one area or a red one in another. Yellow somewhere else. Clear ones in another place. wofs.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=53&task=view&id=296
Its not a religion. Its more like an understanding of the way things behave. To me its like electricity. Really, I don’t understand the force that makes it work. Dont know what makes it happen. I just use it. Same with this.
Whats your take on it.
Thanx,
YYY
I would like some opinions. What would say to someone, as an example, who had a pink crystal in one area or a red one in another. Yellow somewhere else. Clear ones in another place. wofs.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=53&task=view&id=296
Its not a religion. Its more like an understanding of the way things behave. To me its like electricity. Really, I don’t understand the force that makes it work. Dont know what makes it happen. I just use it. Same with this.
Whats your take on it.
Thanx,
YYY