C
CatholicZ09
Guest
Okay, so when altar serving, you know when you go down to receive the gifts (bread and wine) from the people carrying it up to the altar and then you go up to the altar to hand Father the gifts when he needs them? Okay, so in my church, Father usually takes the wine first from my experience. So, when I have the wine, which goes first, should I wait for him to take the bread from the other person and then when he’s done with him/her go back to get the water bowl to wash his hands or should I go back immediately after he takes the wine glass and gives it back to me? Should I not wait for the other person? I thought you were supposed to go back immediately after he gives you the wine back, but I get told otherwise. What is the correct form?