Fighting with brothers

  • Thread starter Thread starter mymamamary
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mymamamary

Guest
Is fighting with brothers “Grave matter”

because, well, brothers being brothers, I punched my brother in the eye. I didnt intend to punch him in the eye, However, the “fuse” blew and I hit him twice. Then I locked my other brother out for a few minute because I felt that he was the cause of me hitting my middle brother.

Is this a mortal sin??
 
“Thou shalt not kill” comes before “thou shalt not commit adultery,” so sins of violence are “graver” than sexual sins.

Since you are scrupulous, ask your priest.
 
Is fighting with brothers “Grave matter”

because, well, brothers being brothers, I punched my brother in the eye. I didnt intend to punch him in the eye, However, the “fuse” blew and I hit him twice. Then I locked my other brother out for a few minute because I felt that he was the cause of me hitting my middle brother.

Is this a mortal sin??
I would say no, brothers fight it is part of being brothers, it isn’t good or anything but it happens when you have two people of similar ages in the same house who probably compete against each other. (You may notice I assume you two are children or atleast living in the same house with your parents, not adults who are 41 that is different and I would say a lot worse) )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top