Financial Stress

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngelRose81
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelRose81

Guest
Please pray for me and my husband. I didn’t realize that our financial issues were as bad as they are right now until I looked at the credit card bills. (DH pays the bills). Please pray that we are able to somehow make everything work and that we will be ok.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I guess he’s been trying to protect you.
Jesus please help our AngelRose and her husband to find whatever help and whatever direction is required to help them out of this credit debt.

I’ll keep you both, and your financial difficulties in my prayers, hoping that the Lord and your angels can help you both with practical solutions
 
Praying that God eases your financial burden.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Please keep us in your prayers. The bills just keep piling up this month. And I had thought we were doing better…
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top