N
Naga
Guest
I’ve got something of a quandry on my hands, and I’m looking for (name removed by moderator)ut on how to proceed.
As a byproduct of one of my hobbies, I’ve ended up with a decent amount of other peoples’ property, acting essentially as a lost-and-found after get-togethers. A lot of it is trivial in value, but lately, I’ve picked up a few items that are fairly valuable. I’ve tried to reach out and figure out who these items belong to, but nobody has claimed them. I don’t want to just get rid of them, but they’re taking up space, and I don’t want them just sitting there. It also wouldn’t feel right to just claim the items as my own, as in case the owners eventually contact me, I don’t want to be accused of stealing.
I’m interested to hear how other posters here would proceed in this situation.
As a byproduct of one of my hobbies, I’ve ended up with a decent amount of other peoples’ property, acting essentially as a lost-and-found after get-togethers. A lot of it is trivial in value, but lately, I’ve picked up a few items that are fairly valuable. I’ve tried to reach out and figure out who these items belong to, but nobody has claimed them. I don’t want to just get rid of them, but they’re taking up space, and I don’t want them just sitting there. It also wouldn’t feel right to just claim the items as my own, as in case the owners eventually contact me, I don’t want to be accused of stealing.
I’m interested to hear how other posters here would proceed in this situation.