Finding a Catholic Spouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter xixxvmcm85
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve known Italians with blue eyes and blond hair…and a lady I know from Naples (very dark herself) mentioned her Sicilian cousins were all blond with green eyes…

So maybe, maybe not:D
 
I’ve known Italians with blue eyes and blond hair…and a lady I know from Naples (very dark herself) mentioned her Sicilian cousins were all blond with green eyes…

So maybe, maybe not:D
Yes! I knew a Sicilian that was VERY fair, even his eyelashes were white-blonde!~
 
Not necessarily:) I’ve liked a fair amount of blond guys with green or blue eyes as well…I believe in equal opportunity cuteness 😃
Lolz…“equal opportunity cuteness”. 😃 Perchance by blond you mean “blond and chiseled”? I’m planning on catching me one of them cowboys, he just doesn’t know it yet. Ladies and gents, it is going to be a new year, and anything can happen in a new year!!! 😃

P.S. I read a study once that said women like red-heads least, but in my experience, there are more takers than red-heads. Anyone think there’s some truth to that? :confused:
 
I’ve known Italians with blue eyes and blond hair…and a lady I know from Naples (very dark herself) mentioned her Sicilian cousins were all blond with green eyes…

So maybe, maybe not:D
Yes, I have one of such Italians in my family, actually. 😃 And my mother had some Jewish friends with blond hair and blue eyes, actually. Plus, the old Romans and Greeks had light hair colours. 😛
P.S. I read a study once that said women like red-heads least, but in my experience, there are more takers than red-heads. Anyone think there’s some truth to that? :confused:
I don’t know but redheads are awesome. 😛 I still remember one I knew for a total of two dayssome 7 years ago. Not like she was a man!
Yes! I knew a Sicilian that was VERY fair, even his eyelashes were white-blonde!~
A charge detonated too fast? 😃
 
Here’s some practical “big brother” type advice you can take or leave.

Find a gym where there is a heavy bag, boxing/kickboxing, or martial arts classes.

Wear a religious-themed t-shirt/sweatshirt.

Then, perfect your left hook and/or roundhouse.

This will serve a dual purpose:
  1. The t-shirt will establish you as a Catholic woman and may repel the pagan “players”
  2. The left hook/roundhouse will show that you are not to be messed with
Hopefully, this will help to weed out the non-Catholic jerks.
What about the Catholic jerks?😛
 
Curiously, consider the fact that Catholics are 0.17 of the world populace, of which 0.3 attend, then the age and sex together will form another bracket from about 0.06 to 0.12 (being genereous here). Then you can consider how many people out of 10 one’s vaguely attracted to physically in the right age and sex category (1 out of 10?), and how many one can develop a good personal relationship with (certainly not a half, consider personality types, ancestries, views on life etc.). If necessary, you can further apply education or intelligence statistics or types of brains or personalities (genius 2%, brilliant… 12%, average… 60%?). Don’t forget to add a factor for those already married and those engaged or at least in a “serious” relationship (don’t know, but clearly most people in certan brackets). There’s gonna be a lot of zeroes after the decimal point. Obviously, the whole calculation is bogus, but it gives you an idea what kind of ranges we’re looking at in case of some specific people.
This reminds me of the Drake Equation, which is supposed to calculate the potential number of extraterrestrial civilizations in the Milky Way. There are several factors involved, and the probability seems *astronomically *small (pun very much intended). Sometimes the odds for finding that right person do seem small, but nothing is impossible for God. Too bad relationships can’t be reduced to simple equations. 😃 In any case, if one is at the same time trying to discern a call to the priesthood, the whole equation would be moot anyway. . . Alas.
Sorry… :rotfl:… I thoroughly enjoyed chevalier’s post (as an engineer who studied probability for fun and minored in mathematics)…
Thanks for making my day! 😃
I heartily agree, for I too am an engineer turned high school teacher. Quite amusing, indeed.
 
Lolz…“equal opportunity cuteness”. 😃 Perchance by blond you mean “blond and chiseled”? I’m planning on catching me one of them cowboys, he just doesn’t know it yet. Ladies and gents, it is going to be a new year, and anything can happen in a new year!!! 😃

P.S. I read a study once that said women like red-heads least, but in my experience, there are more takers than red-heads. Anyone think there’s some truth to that? :confused:
I’ll admit, the past couple guys in my life have been pretty skinny…but still gorgeous…like healthy hair, beautiful eyes, smile (hair, eyes, and smile are the first things I notice).
 
Can I just tell you all that if my annulment is granted, I will be on the lookout for a balding, paunchy, pleasant looking man who loves daily Mass and monthly confession, is handy around the house and enjoys kids, gardening, and either cooking or washing up afterwards.

I don’t need tall, dark and handsome. It’s the dishpan hands and sparkly eyes that make my heart flutter. Also guys (people in general!) who automatically squat down when introduced to a small child and ask their permission if they want to pick them up.

I will also be quite content to remain single, should that be what the tribunal decides.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top