Finding a New Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pink_Mama_Liz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pink_Mama_Liz

Guest
Hello, I’m Pink Mama Liz,
I was laid off from my job in 2011, took classes at the local adult education. Got a Certificate in Microsoft Applications and Office Assistant. I would like to start work, but am having a hard time finding a job that wants experience that I don’t have. Please pray that I find a job that God wants for me.
Thank you.
 
:highprayer: The job market is horrible these days. I’ll pray that the right job comes along. But be prepared to take a job that doesn’t exactly match your expectations. It might well be the job that fits you best.
 
I am praying for you sister. I am in the same boat too. Can you pray for me as well?? I have two certificates in the digital media web production and multimedia production fields. In other words, I am a graphic and web designer. I, too, don’t have enough experience to back me up either. I really have yet to find my niche. If I had the know-how, I could have created a website just for Catholics who are looking for a job and also for the Catholic employers who are hiring. Kind of like LinkedIn. That would be awesome!! 👍

Regards
Becca3
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you Becca3,
I will pray for you as well, I also like your idea for a new job websight, you have an inventive imagination.
And I thank everyone else for praying for us. I feel hopeful the right job will come along.
Thank you all for your support and kindness.

Pink Mama Liz
 
Thank you Becca3,
I will pray for you as well, I also like your idea for a new job websight, you have an inventive imagination.
And I thank everyone else for praying for us. I feel hopeful the right job will come along.
Thank you all for your support and kindness.

Pink Mama Liz
Yes, if my imagination could work for me, I could be making lots of money. 😃 And thank you for your prayers as well.

Becca3
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

:signofcross:
 
Lord, send angels to guide Pink Mama Liz and employers, that she might find honest work suitable to glorify you. Grant her graces for joy and fortitude in choosing your path. Lead her as a shining light unto others, that she and all souls be led now and forever toward the heavenly garden on such paths as these, through this temporal pilgrimage. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

:signofcross:
 
Praying to St. Joseph and St. Cajetan that you may find a very good job soon.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you Pray The Holy Rosary to both Jesus and Mother Mary (Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus) asking for His Divine Love, Mercy, Wisdom and Guidance in your life and for the right job; He will hear and answer you. I pray for all of my work and He sends me the right work at the right time. Praying The Holy Rosary twice a day for your cause and World Peace will give you many Blessings from Him and Mother Mary throughout your life,.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen,

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen,
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

:signofcross:
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

:signofcross:
 
***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

:signofcross:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top