J
JasJose
Guest
Nowadays I am struggling too much with the thoughts of resentment. I find it difficult to forgive others who have wronged me or insulted me or hurted me.
I had some bad experiences in my childhood and later too. Those events are sometimes popping up in my mind. Once I start thinking about them, the more events pop up like a chain reaction. I tried many times to forgive others who have hurted me, but in vain. Whenever I go for confession, I use to tell the priest the same thing. But the reply I am getting is the same always, like forgive them and pray.
Can anybody help with better solutions???
I had some bad experiences in my childhood and later too. Those events are sometimes popping up in my mind. Once I start thinking about them, the more events pop up like a chain reaction. I tried many times to forgive others who have hurted me, but in vain. Whenever I go for confession, I use to tell the priest the same thing. But the reply I am getting is the same always, like forgive them and pray.
Can anybody help with better solutions???