Finnish Translation Mere Christianity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cat

Guest
I need some help, please.

I have a Finnish friend who lives in Finland. She speaks excellent English, but she is looking for a Finnish translation of C.S. Lewis’ excellent apologetic, Mere Christianity.

If you know of such a translation, or if you know of an organization that might have such a translation, please let me know.

Thanks!

She is an atheist, BTW, so pray for her and me.**
 
I need some help, please.

I have a Finnish friend who lives in Finland. She speaks excellent English, but she is looking for a Finnish translation of C.S. Lewis’ excellent apologetic, Mere Christianity.

If you know of such a translation, or if you know of an organization that might have such a translation, please let me know.

Thanks!

She is an atheist, BTW, so pray for her and me.**

One of the members of the forum (“Fineca”) resides in Finland and perhaps he will see your request and be able to help you. You might like to drop him a private message in case he doesn’t see your post.
 
I know Christ said, “It is Finnish”, but this is getting ridiculous.
 
Having never knowingly encountered Finnish, I can only rely on hearsay, but it is apprently a difficult tongue. BTW, Latin is broadcast daily in Finland and has a large audience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top