D
dianna2010
Guest
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum… and I come to you with very concerning questions regarding Godparents and First Communion… first off, I want to confirm that we can ask the same Godparents that stood by our daughter for her baptism, for her first communion as well.
I am having such a hard time deciding between family, who we haven’t been very close to lately, and friends, who are just that… friends. Any suggestions and/or feedback would be so greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Dianna
I am new to the forum… and I come to you with very concerning questions regarding Godparents and First Communion… first off, I want to confirm that we can ask the same Godparents that stood by our daughter for her baptism, for her first communion as well.
I am having such a hard time deciding between family, who we haven’t been very close to lately, and friends, who are just that… friends. Any suggestions and/or feedback would be so greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Dianna