L
Learning123
Guest
I haven’t widely researched this, just hoping someone can point me toward a solid answer/source…
Our parish has sometimes had children receive First Holy Eucharist as a class, sometimes individually, sometimes part of the class together and part individually. So if individually is a readily accepted option this year, I’m just curious if other Masses besides those on Sunday are permissible–perhaps a Marian Holy Day, or a First Saturday; is a weekday out of the question? I’ve seen Confirmation on a weeknight but have only seen First Holy Eucharist on a Sunday. Just curious if it is something the Church asks.
Thanks, Learning123
Our parish has sometimes had children receive First Holy Eucharist as a class, sometimes individually, sometimes part of the class together and part individually. So if individually is a readily accepted option this year, I’m just curious if other Masses besides those on Sunday are permissible–perhaps a Marian Holy Day, or a First Saturday; is a weekday out of the question? I’ve seen Confirmation on a weeknight but have only seen First Holy Eucharist on a Sunday. Just curious if it is something the Church asks.
Thanks, Learning123